Cambodia became a member of the ILO in 1969. Since the early 1990s, the ILO has been an active partner in Cambodia’s economic, social and democratic recovery, playing an important role in helping to restore livelihoods, generate sustainable employment, rebuild infrastructure and set-up and strengthen democratic institutions.
Cambodia’s garment and footwear sector has continued to perform solidly in 2014 and the first quarter of 2015. Exports continued to grow along with employment and workers’ average wages, a new ILO analysis finds.
- United Nations Development Assistance Framework (UNDAF) 2016-2018
- Cambodia National Strategic Development Plan 2014-2018
- Cambodia Common Country Assessment-CCA UNDAF 2016-2018
- Rectangular strategy for growth, employment, equity and efficiency phase III
- United Nations Development Assistance Framework 2011-2015
- The National Strategic Development Framework 2009-2013
- ILO resources on Employment and Social Protection issues