6-9 December 2022, Singapore
The Asia and the Pacific Regional Meeting (APRM) brings together representatives of governments, employers' and workers' organizations from Asia, the Pacific and the Arab states. The 17th APRM comes at an important juncture for the world of work as the region faces multiple challenges, including the continued impact of the COVID-19 pandemic compounded by the global food, energy and finance crises.
6 - 9 December 2022, Singapore
Better Factories Cambodia monitors factories, trains management and workers, and provides guidance and advice on factory improvements that help enterprises preserve profits while respecting workers' rights.
1 June 2021 - 30 September 2022
1 January 2020 - 31 December 2023
1 April 2017 - 31 December 2022
Labour standards & legislation
- United Nations Development Assistance Framework (UNDAF) 2016-2018
- Cambodia National Strategic Development Plan 2014-2018
- Cambodia Common Country Assessment-CCA UNDAF 2016-2018
- Rectangular strategy for growth, employment, equity and efficiency phase III
- United Nations Development Assistance Framework 2011-2015
- The National Strategic Development Framework 2009-2013
- ILO resources on Employment and Social Protection issues