The world of work is being profoundly affected by the global virus pandemic. The ILO and its constituents – Governments, workers and employers – will play a crucial role in combating the outbreak, ensuring the safety of individuals and the sustainability of businesses and jobs.
Garment sector in Asia and the Pacific
Better Factories Cambodia monitors factories, trains management and workers, and provides guidance and advice on factory improvements that help enterprises preserve profits while respecting workers' rights.
1 April 2017 - 31 December 2020
1 November 2015 - 30 November 2027
Improving economic opportunities, decent work and self-resilience among young Cambodian women through skills acquired in Community-Based Enterprise Development (C-BED)
1 September 2015 - 30 September 2016
Labour standards & legislation
- United Nations Development Assistance Framework (UNDAF) 2016-2018
- Cambodia National Strategic Development Plan 2014-2018
- Cambodia Common Country Assessment-CCA UNDAF 2016-2018
- Rectangular strategy for growth, employment, equity and efficiency phase III
- United Nations Development Assistance Framework 2011-2015
- The National Strategic Development Framework 2009-2013
- ILO resources on Employment and Social Protection issues