The works with the Ministry of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs in four provinces which includes: Thai Nguyen; Thanh Hoa; Thua Thien-Hue; and Dong Nai. The target beneficiaries are Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) officials and inspectors.
The realization of safe and healthy workplaces and communities, and productive workplace environment in small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs).
- Provide technical support for developing the national policy, training materials, national guidelines on occupational safety and health; and
- Use training materials from ILO as WISE, WIND, WISH to provide training activities for workers in small and medium enterprises in target provinces.
- Tripartite, inter-ministerial system developed and strengthened to monitor the progress and implementation of the First National OSH Programme. The Second National OSH Programme for 2011 – 2015 developed;
- OSH trainers, employers and employees in SMEs trained by using ILO’s WISE (Work Improvement in Small Enterprises) training programme. Informal economy workers trained, farmers trained in WIND (Work Improvement in Neighborhood Development);
- SMES, large enterprises and multinationals operationalize OSH committee activities to manage OSH risks or apply OSH Management Systems by using established National Guidelines; and
- Successful experiences in OSH in small enterprises shared with ASEAN countries.
For further information please contact:
Mr Nguyen Van Theu
National OSH Coordinator
Tel: +84 4 38489351