The project focuses on 15 Provinces which include: Hanoi; Hai Dung; Phu Tho; Bac Ninh; Ninh Binh; Ha Tinh; Da Nang; Lam Dong; Dac Lac; Quang Ngai; Can Tho; Dong Nai; Long An; Ho Chi Minh City; and Ben Tre.
- Centre for labour market information established in the Ministry of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs (MOLISA) linked to labour market units in selected provinces; and
- Staff in Centres for Employment Services trained in using a management information system, and a training programme for training centre management is developed.
- Systems to disseminate labour market information and analysis are established at both the central level and provincial level;
- The range and quality of available labour market information, and the capacity to analyse and use this information for policies is improved; and
- MOLISA and key stakeholders have developed and piloted a market-focused approach to elaborating National Skills Standards frameworks, assessment and certification systems.
For further information please contact
Mr John Stewart
LMI Specialist/ Coordinator
Tel: +844 37478816 Ext. 203
Ms Chinda Saengcharnchai
Administrator/ Programme Officer
Tel: +844 37478816 Ext. 212