Rapid market assessment - Tanzania
Cracking Tanzania's Youth Employment Conundrum
Evaluating the potential for the horticulture, tourism and apiculture value chains to promote youth employment in Tanzania.
Short DescriptionHow can a joint UN programme better address the youth employment challenge in Tanzania? The answer is complex and we don’t propose a silver bullet solution, but the market analysis conducted in this study sets out a series of opportunities and potential interventions that, through implementation with market actors, could address key constraints to youth employment in three high potential sectors.
- Accelerating tourism’s impact on jobs
- Market System Analysis - Restaurants and catering in Mozambique
- Market systems analysis - Tourism in Kyrgyzstan
- Market systems analysis - Tourism in Myanmar
- Market System Analysis - Construction sector in Africa
- Rapid market assessment - Tourism in Vietnam
- Market systems analysis - Tourism in Mexico (in Spanish)
- Rapid market assessment - Tourism for SME formalisation in Bolivia (in Spanish)
© ILO, M. Crozet