1.) Selection, introduction and diagnosis phase (April 2008-February 2009)
- Expression of interest, selection and introduction of interested MFIs to the project;
- Client survey and identification of areas for Decent Work improvement; and
- Decision reached on which Decent Work area each MFI will address through an innovation.
2.) Implementation and testing phase (March 2009-November 2011)
- Development of strategies and interventions to address Decent Work areas;
- Baseline survey, implementation of innovations at target branches, follow-up surveys to monitor the impact and effectiveness; and
- Regular reporting (financial & narrative) and potential adaptations of the intervention.
3.) Analysis, documentation and promotional phase (January 2010-June 2012)
- Final impact analysis of each innovation;
- Cost/benefit analysis at institutional level; and
- Documentation and promotion of effective strategies.
4.) Analysis, publication and dissemination of final results (January 2013 – December 2015)
- Publication and dissmeniation of Final Synthesis Report
- Publication and dissemination of Individual Impact Assessments
- Sharing the results across the microfinance community (Webinars, blogs)