OVERVIEWWell-functioning Employers and Business Member Organizations (EBMOs) exert strong policy influence and provide high quality services to their members. Hence, they enjoy high representativeness covering all segments of their economy.
This training programme strengthens participants’ capacity to understand, design and implement effective membership strategies for EBMOs. Tailor-made for MONEF Governing Board and staff members, this training looks at practical ways the organization can reach out to untapped membership potential, notably from the informal economy. Moreover, staff members will learn how to use the newly installed CRM (Customer Relation Management) software in order to effect change immediately.
METHODOLOGYThe mix of learning methodology includes self-paced activities, live webinars to allow expert inputs and exchanges of experiences as well as coaching sessions on the use of the ITCILO CRM.
TOPICSThis course is primarily focused on expanding the overall membership of EBMOs.
- Membership strategies and related benefits
- Marketing theories and tools, adaptable to EBMOs
- Reaching out and attracting under-represented segments, notably the informal economy
- Main features and benefits of the ITCILO CRM.
EXPECTED RESULTSParticipants will practice creating and implementing effective EBMO membership growth strategies.
- All about the membership cycle, and how to use it to take EBMOs to the next level
- Opportunities and challenges of proactive membership strategies targeting small enterprises and informal ones
- Benefits and practical use of the ITCILO CRM
- Analyze and improve my organization’s current membership efforts
- Set in motion proactive outreach strategies for under-served segments
- Collect and analyse most valuable member data through the CRM
- Improve the efficiency of key EBMO processes using the CRM