Improving productivity, sustainability and job quality in SMEs
The SCORE programme shares the vision of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) for 2030 of a better, more inclusive world, particularly in relation to the world of work. SCORE aligns with Goals 5, 8, 9 and 12 as it helps SMEs improve working conditions and processes, particularly by mainstreaming gender, promoting decent work, achieving cleaner and more sustainable production patterns and enabling SMEs to participate in global supply chains.
SCORE Focus On...
Our impact, their stories
Indian enterprises, near Mumbai, got trained on Workplace Cooperation module of ILO SCORE programme. They’ve recorded better productivity and enhanced manager-employee relationship.
SCORE Case studies
SCORE Facts & Figures (as at December 2017)
- Over 1,400 SMEs have undertaken SCORE Training by ILO partner organisations and trainers
- These SMEs represent a total workforce of over 300,000 workers that have benefited from enterprise improvements
- More than 10,000 managers and workers have jointly participated in SCORE Training
- 42% of SCORE Training participants were women
- 88% Global average rate of satisfaction with SCORE Training
(For more information see Project Documentation).