Improving productivity, sustainability and job quality in SMEs
SCORE Focus On...
Occupational safety and health
SCORE Training helps factories in China improve their record on occupational safety.
A scenario presenting issues and impacts within a garment company.
Workplace discrimination in India
The ILO SCORE programme builds trust and improves working conditions through dialogue and workplace consultation. Businesses benefit as a result.
SCORE Case studies
SCORE Facts & Figures (as at April 2016)
- More than 840 SMEs have been trained on SCORE by ILO partner organisations and trainers
- These SMEs represent a total workforce of over 200,000 workers that have benefited from enterprise improvements
- More than 6,700 managers and workers have jointly participated in SCORE Training
- 51% of SCORE Training participants came from the middle to upper management levels, 49% were workers and 30% of participants were women
- 88% Global average rate of satisfaction with SCORE Training
- In 2015, SCORE's Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) system was audited by an external auditor and found 87% compliant with the DECD standard. For more information see Project Documentation.