Improving productivity, sustainability and job quality in SMEs
SCORE Focus On...
Safe Day 2017
How a few SMEs in India improved productivity and quality as a result of increasing the occupational safety in the workplace.
Our impact, their voice
The SCORE programme benefits both businesses and workers through training that improves productivity and working conditions in Viet Nam.
International Women's Day 2017
New gender equality campaign launched today by SCORE Training
SCORE Case studies
03 February 2017
15 December 2016
22 October 2016
SCORE Facts & Figures (as at April 2017)
- Over 1,100 SMEs have undertaken SCORE Training by ILO partner organisations and trainers
- These SMEs represent a total workforce of over 270,000 workers that have benefited from enterprise improvements
- More than 8,700 managers and workers have jointly participated in SCORE Training
- 49% of SCORE Training participants came from the middle to upper management levels, 51% were workers and 32% of participants were women
- 88% Global average rate of satisfaction with SCORE Training
(For more information see Project Documentation).