SCORE: Improving productivity, sustainability and job quality in SMEs
Sustaining Competitive and Responsible Enterprises (SCORE) is a practical training and in-factory counselling programme that improves productivity and working conditions in small and medium enterprises (SMEs). The product demonstrates best international practice in the manufacturing and service sectors and helps SMEs to participate in global supply chains. Read More
SCORE Focus On...
Workplace discrimination in India
The ILO SCORE programme builds trust and improves working conditions through dialogue and workplace consultation. Businesses benefit as a result.
World Tourism Day - 27th September 2015
ILO SCORE and Kuoni
More on SCORE in the Tourism Sector.
SCORE Case studies
SCORE Facts & Figures (as at November 2015)
- More than 700 SMEs have been trained on SCORE by ILO partner organisations and trainers
- These SMEs represent a total workforce of more than 180,000 workers that have benefited from enterprise improvements
- More than 5,800 managers and workers have jointly participated in SCORE Training
- 54% of SCORE Training participants came from the middle to upper management levels, 46% were workers and 30% of participants were women
- 87% Global average rate of satisfaction with SCORE Training
- In 2015, SCORE's Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) system has been audited by an external auditor and found 87% compliant with the DECD standard. For more information see Project Documentation