Improving productivity, sustainability and job quality in SMEs
SCORE Focus On...
International Supply Chains
How SCORE is working to ensure that supply chains contribute to sustainable development, inclusive economic growth and decent work for all.
Occupational safety and health
SCORE Training helps factories in China improve their record on occupational safety.
Workplace discrimination in India
The ILO SCORE programme builds trust and improves working conditions through dialogue and workplace consultation. Businesses benefit as a result.
SCORE Case studies
SCORE Facts & Figures (as at April 2016)
- More than 840 SMEs have been trained on SCORE by ILO partner organisations and trainers
- These SMEs represent a total workforce of over 200,000 workers that have benefited from enterprise improvements
- More than 6,700 managers and workers have jointly participated in SCORE Training
- 51% of SCORE Training participants came from the middle to upper management levels, 49% were workers and 30% of participants were women
- 88% Global average rate of satisfaction with SCORE Training
- In 2015, SCORE's Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) system was audited by an external auditor and found 87% compliant with the DECD standard. For more information see Project Documentation.