The ILO invited individuals and organizations to share innovative ideas and solutions that address any forms and dimensions of skills mismatch.
Over the coming weeks, submissions will be evaluated by an independent evaluation committee. The winning idea will receive a $50,000 grant to implement the proposed solution, access to a six-month Innovation Lab to develop a prototype, and access to the ILO’s Global Network of Skills Innovators. Moreover, the top 10 proposals will be recognized and promoted, and they will also join the winning idea in accessing the ILO’s Global Network of Skills Innovators.
The winner will be announced on 15 July 2020, during World Youth Skills Day.
Visit our website and follow us on social media to be informed about the announcements on the winning idea and related news on the competition.
A big thank you to all the participants for having submitted innovative ideas to address the skills mismatch challenge!
Key dates and deadlines:
- Launch of the Call: 29 January 2020;
- Submission deadline for ideas: 30 April 2020 (midnight, Geneva time);
- Announcement of winner: 15 July 2020;
- Skills Innovation Lab commences: September 2020;
- Piloting of solution completed by: September 2021.