Tips For Submissions - Surprise Us!
- Show us your unique idea: surprise us! It can be anything – an infographic, web page, GIF or even a figure made of clay, carving, sculpture…
- But make sure your idea is relevant to the SafeYouth@Work theme.
- Your “Surprise” should be be engaging and help raise awareness on improving safety and health at work for youth.
- If you submit material in a language other than English, Spanish or French, please include a translation and a summary of the idea in English, Spanish or French.
- If you create something with other people visible in your work, you need to obtain consent from anyone whose image is identifiable.
- You may take a picture of your art work and submit it digitally through our web form: Entry Form
- Digital submissions of your work should be 2,500 x 2,500 pixels or greater (this size means better digital quality, though smaller sizes will be accepted).
- However, the file size may not exceed 1,000 megabytes.
- For ease of use, we prefer a JPEG file format (.jpg or .jpeg).
- If it is a digital work, submit your contribution online: Entry Form
Please note: If you are under 18, you must have your parent or legal guardian’s consent to upload files onto the website. For further information see the Entry Form
- Your art work can also be sent in by mail to: SafeYouth@Work Media Competition, C/O 3c Creative Communication Concepts, Destouchesstrasse 68, 80796 Munich, GERMANY.
- Formats for postal delivery: data CDs/DVDs.
For further important information please look here: Terms of Participation