Tips For Submissions - Story
- Use creative language to write a poem or a short story, feel free to play around with words.
- Or take your personal experience and turn it into a powerful essay on the importance of safety and health at work, for youth.
- We invite you to write down how this issue makes you feel and what you want to do about it.
- The story has to be relevant to the SafeYouth@Work Media Competition theme.
- It should communicate a clear plot or idea.
- It should describe the importance of safety and health for young people, in a way that captures the attention of the reader.
- If you write your story or poem in a language other than English, Spanish or French, please include a translation and provide a short summary about the work, in English, Spanish or French.
- Poetry: 500 word limit.
- Short Story: 1,500 word limit.
- We will accept entries in MS Word or PDF formats. Please use standard margins: 12-point font and double spacing.
- Submit your contribution online: Entry Form
Please note: If you are under 18, you must have your parent or legal guardian’s consent to upload files onto the website. For further information see the Entry Form
- Your art work can also be sent in by mail to: SafeYouth@Work Media Competition, C/O 3c Creative Communication Concepts, Destouchesstrasse 68, 80796 Munich, GERMANY.
- Formats for postal delivery: data CDs/DVDs.
For further important information please look here: Terms of Participation