Tips For Submissions - Poster/Drawing
- Draw or paint your ideas, your observations or what you’ve heard from other people about the dangers of injury and illness for young workers.
- It could show how you would like to help promote safety and health awareness among young workers.
- It could show a dangerous work situation - seen through your eyes.
- We invite you to show us how this issue makes you feel.
- Tell us the story behind the drawing / poster. No obligation, but we’d love to hear your experiences ;-)
- You can draw using any possible technique (ink, paint, charcoal etc.).
- It could be a collage using scraps of newspapers or magazines.
- Feel free to surprise us!
- You may scan or photograph your poster / drawing and submit it digitally through our web form: Entry Form
Please note: If you are under 18, you must have your parent or legal guardian’s consent to upload files onto the website. For further information see the Entry Form
- Submissions should be 2,500 x 2,500 pixels or greater (this size means better digital quality, though smaller sizes will be accepted).
- However, the file size may not exceed 1,000 megabytes.
- For ease of use, we prefer a JPEG file format (.jpg or .jpeg).
- Your art work can also be sent in by mail to: SafeYouth@Work Media Competition, C/O 3c Creative Communication Concepts, Destouchesstrasse 68, 80796 Munich, GERMANY.
- Formats for postal delivery: data CDs/DVDs.
For further important information please look here: Terms of Participation