Tips For Submissions - Photo
- It can be a single photo.
- Or a photo essay: a series of photographs that belong together.
- It could show a dangerous work situation - seen through your eyes.
- It could show how you would like to help promote safety and health awareness among young workers.
- Tell us the story behind the photo… no obligation, but we’d love to hear your experiences ;-)
- Consider altering your photograph to create a work of art. You can manipulate your photograph digitally any way you like, as long as it is your picture.
- It should be inspiring.
- It could be an emotional image, or appeal to the “logic” of better safety and health for young workers.
- It should raise awareness and help to draw attention to the issue.
- Remember, you need to obtain consent from anyone whose image is identifiable in the photo.
- Submissions should be 2,500 x 2,500 pixels or greater (this size means better digital quality, though smaller sizes will be accepted).
- However, the file size may not exceed 1,000 megabytes.
- For ease of use, we prefer a JPEG file format (.jpg or .jpeg).
- Submit your contribution online: Entry Form
Please note: If you are under 18, you must have your parent or legal guardian’s consent to upload files onto the website. For further information see the Entry Form
- Your art work can also be sent in by mail to: SafeYouth@Work Media Competition, C/O 3c Creative Communication Concepts, Destouchesstrasse 68, 80796 Munich, GERMANY.
- Formats for postal delivery: data CDs/DVDs.
For further important information please look here: Terms of Participation