This year’s Leaders Summit will virtually convene leading voices from the UN, Government, Business and Academia to kick-start a global conversation about how we rebuild more inclusive economies and societies - to set a new course for a socially just, low-carbon and climate resilient world, where no one is left behind. For the past 20 years, the UN Global Compact has been building a global movement of sustainable companies and stakeholders to create the world we want.
The UN Global Compact was founded on the Ten Principles of Human Rights, Labour, Environment and Anti-Corruption. Today, as much as ever before, business needs these guiding Principles to shape the path forward. The discussion on the foundations of sustainability will explore how global business can use the Principles to recover from the pandemic and build back better.
Join the ILO's Director-General, Mr. Guy Ryder, and other UN leaders in commemorating the 20th anniversary of the UN Global Compact and shaping the path towards more sustainable business practices.
- Mr. Guy Ryder, Director-General, ILO
- Ms. Michelle Bachelet, High Commissioner for Human Rights, UN
- Ms. Inger Andersen Executive Director, UNEP
- Ms. Ghada Fathi Waly Executive Director, UNODC
- Ms. Nozipho Tshabalala Conversation Strategist, Global Moderator & broadcaster