|Download the discussion guide in Excel format, fill-in and then send to firstname.lastname@example.org|
Tip: the discussion should first establish the factual basis and then consider the actual implementation of the respective policies and actions.
- Does your country dispose of a system to collect, analyse and disseminate labour market data on a regular basis?
- When did your country carry out the latest Labour Force Survey?
- If no labour force surveys are carried out, have labour-market relevant questions been included into other household surveys?
- Is the National Bureau of Statistics involved in the collection of labour-market relevant data?
- Are the social partners associated with the collection, analysis and dissemination of labour market data and information?
- Does the UNDAF of your country include priorities or activities related to LMIS?
- Is the establishment or strengthening of LMIS a priority area of the DWCP? Does the country context analysis of the DWCP identify areas where data is missing?
- Do development partners support the government of your country, directly or through the ILO or other partners, in the design and implementation of LMIS?