- Aim: To share detailed information on assessment system for apprenticeship programme
- Objective: To improve participants understanding on assessment system and have tentative plan for their assessment in their industries
- Main target audience: Maximum 50 participants of HR and Industry Association representatives are expected to participate in the workshop.
- Additional partners: KADIN & GNIK
- Pre-requirement: The participants has already implemented apprenticeship program in their industries or/and has already attended the Virtual Workshop Topic 1: Developing Curriculum for Beginners.
- Total duration: 20 hours
- Session 1: Assessment mechanism for apprenticeship programme (8 hours)
- Session 2: Practicing and mentoring for apprenticeship programme (12 hours)
- Schedule: 18th to 27th August 2021
Day 2-4: Tasks carried out by participants accompanied by facilitators through Google Classroom, Whatsapp group and Zoom
Day 5: Review of participants' tasks by resource persons and facilitators via Zoom
Day 6-8: Revision of participant's tasks according to input from the facilitator and resource persons through Google Classroom, Whatsapp group
Day 9: Review and final discussion of assignments by the facilitator via Zoom
Day 10: Assignments submission via Zoom