OverviewThis e-learning programme on Social Protection aims to enhance the technical capacity of key actors in the Government of Indonesia to further strengthen social protection following the latest sector reforms. Participants will also be equipped with the necessary knowledge to better manage and supervise the implementation of the new Employment Insurance (EI) scheme.
This innovative training programme will be delivered through a blend of in-person and online learning activities. The curriculum aims to provide a comprehensive learning journey starting with fundamental concepts and principles and covering a range of topics informing the design, programming and implementation of social protection. The tailored and hands-on nature of the programme will ensure participants have the skills and opportunities to apply the learning to concrete social protection challenges they will face during the life of the training and beyond.
Learning outcomesAt the end of the training programme, we expect participants to:
- Understand the core social protection concepts and principles with a view of im-plementing an inclusive and comprehensive social protection system;
- Analyze the elements of the social protection system, including national objectives, strategies and policies, as well as programmes and schemes; and
- Be fully conversant with the social protection strategy for Indonesia in light of the latest reform following the implementation of the new Employment Insurance scheme.
ContentCourse and online platform development (December 2020 onwards):
- Kick-off one-day workshop (February)
- Module 1: Extending coverage (February)
- Module 2 : Delivering quality services (March)
- Module 3: Assessing impact (April)
- Module 4: Financing comprehensive social protection systems (May)
- Module 5: Moving from evidence to action (June)