- Functions and characteristics of labour inspection/Obligations according to Convention 81
- Policies and strategies of labour inspection/ Project-based inspections/ Ethics of labour inspectors
- Fundamental principles and rights at work (FPRW) and Working conditions
- Planning, conducting and Follow-up inspection visits
- Tools of labour inspection
- Soft skills for labour inspectors
- Cooperation with the social partners and other stakeholders
A comprehensive “Participants’ handbook” will be provided to the participants. The handbook is developed to help the participants germinate their learning outcomes through various methodologies. Further to the group discussions and interactive presentations, the handbook offers several practical and simulation exercises on technical topics as well as respective provincial labour laws.