The Conference plenary is composed of four delegates from each national delegation, two representing governments, one the employers and one the workers. During the 108th (Centenary) Session, the Plenary will meet during the whole duration of the Conference, from Monday 10 June to Friday 21 June, except on Saturday 15 June.
All plenary sittings will take place in the Assembly Hall of the Palais des Nations and will consist of the following phases:
- the Conference opening sitting;
- a high-level section to receive the visits of heads of State and Government;
- the discussion of the Report of the Director-General and the report of the Chairperson of the Governing Body;
- the adoption of standing and technical committee reports; and
- the Conference closing sitting.