Partners: Ministry of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs; Viet Nam Chamber of Commerce and Industry; and the Association of Disabled Persons of Hanoi.
- Constituents have enhanced capacity to draft and implement disability legislation in line with international standards;
- Employers’ organizations support the pilot testing and promotion of innovative forms of employment of disabled persons in member companies;
- Workers’ organizations develop plans of action to promote equality of opportunity and job retention for workers and job seekers with disabilities;
- National Vocational Training Centres strengthen the employability of persons with disabilities through their inclusion in mainstream courses, and improved labour market relevance of courses in centres for disabled persons;
- Disability advocates have stronger capacity to effectively advocate for attention to disability issues in training and employment; and
- National training institutions have enhanced capacity to provide training in disability equality legislation to national stakeholders.
- Disability Inclusion Support Service established and operational;
- Good Practice in Disability Inclusion documented;
- Practical guides and tools for disability inclusion prepared;
- Existing ILO tools and guides in Enterprise Development, Skills Development, and Employment Promotion reflect disability perspective;
- Guide to promoting access of entrepreneurs with disabilities to microfinance completed;
- Disability Equality Training course conducted;
- Capacity of implementing agencies strengthened; and
- Disability Inclusion Support Strategy and Service documented and publicized.
For further information please contact:
Ms Pham Thi Cam Ly
National Project Coodinator
Tel: +84 4 37341532