The project is a joint programme with ITC, FAO, UNIDO, UNCTAD and ILO partners includes: MOIT/VIETRADE & VIETCRAFT; the Ministry of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs; Viet Nam Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
The project focuses on 4 provinces: Thanh Hoa; Nghe An; Hoa Binh; and Phu Tho.
- Building the capacity of local service providers to support craft SMEs and household producers;
- Improving the business management skills and business representation of grassroots crafts and furniture producers; and
- Strengthening provincial planning capacity for local economic development.
- Improved understanding of the handicrafts and small furniture value chains;
- An environmentally and economically sustainable increase in craft raw material growers’, collectors’ and crafts related rural households’ incomes; and
- Improved policies and regulatory frameworks at the provincial and national level that meet the needs of rural small enterprises, in particular raw materials and craft producers, processors and traders.
For further information please contact:
Ms Ngo Thi Hoai
ILO Country Office for Viet Nam
48 - 50 Nguyen Thai Hoc Street
Hanoi, Viet Nam
Tel: + 84 4 37340902 ext 212
Fax: + 84 4 37340904