ObjectivesThe main objective of the proposed ASEAN-OSHNET workshop is to contribute to promoting social dialogues in ASEAN countries in order to improve OSH. In particular, the workshop aims to:
- Increase participants’ knowledge and understanding of social dialogue according to international labour standards;
- Share good practices on social dialogue on OSH among world leading experts and regional and national practitioners; and
- Facilitate the cooperation and collaboration among OSH stakeholders in ASEAN countries.
ParticipantsIt is expected that about 50 participants will attend the workshop, including:
- International participants from: ASEAN-OSHNET Member States, ILO, related partners from Korea;
- Tripartite participants in Vietnam, consisting of a MOLISA Leader (Vice Minister) and relevant departments, and ministerial OSH management agencies (Ministry of Health, Ministry of Construction, Ministry of Industry and Trade, MARD); employers and workers’ organizations (VGCL, VCCI, VCA, VFU), and relevant OSH stakeholders (academy, and research institutes)
- DOLISAs of Hung Yen, Phu Tho, Binh Thuan and Danang together with one representative of Danang Trade Union
- ILO, including ILO Country Director and SafeYouth@Work project team
Funding is provided by the United States Department of Labor under cooperative agreement number IL-26690-14-75-K-11. 100 percentage of the total costs of the project or program is financed with federal funds, for a total of 11,443,156 dollars. This material does not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the United States Department of Labor, nor does mention of trade names, commercial products, or organizations imply endorsement by the United States Government.