The first CMEP workshop was organized in Hanoi during the week of 11-15 Jan 2016 with 21 participants at working level including MOLISA, USDOL, ILO and Departments of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs (DOLISA) of HCMC, Hanoi and An Giang provinces.
Mr. Minoru, CTA delivered the opening speech
After the first workshop, the first CMEP package (including Theory of change, problem and outcome trees, activity mapping and Performance Monitoring Plan), second package (including Data collection table and Child Labour Definitions), and the third one (including monitoring procedures, evaluation plan, Timeline, Budget analysis and Monitoring tools) have been circulated among MOLISA, ILO and USDOL for comments and inputs.
The ENHANCE project conducts the second CMEP workshop in Ho Chi Minh City during the week of 18 – 22 July 2016 with the participation of about 34 representatives from MOLISA, VCCI, VCA, VGCL, USDOL, ILO and three project’s provinces.
The main objective of the second CMEP workshop is to finalize ENHANCE’s CMEP.
The objective of the second CMEP workshop will be achieved through the implementation of following tasks:
1. Clarify definitions and criteria for identifying / tracking CL, HCL and mainstream these into data collection tools (consistency between BLS and monitoring tools)
2. Clarify responsibilities of different stakeholders and staff in the monitoring system. Establish a flow chart that describes how data will be collected, validated and how it will be entered into the data-base
3. Revise wording and definition of some project indicators still pending clarification and agree on changes with participants
4. Review monitoring forms proposed by the project.
5. Review the way in which CL and CLM are addressed in the CL status monitoring
6. Present the framework of USDOL required and common indicators to be used in all DOL projects
7. Discuss with project members and USDOL staff potential issues/ questions to be included in the midterm and final evaluations
8. Set annual targets for project indicators accordingly to PMP
9. Review with ENHANCE team the comments formulated by USDOL and SFS to the recent submission of P3 (chapters 4 and 5 of CMEP document) and identify pending issues. Review timetable
10. Discuss timeline for next steps/ ILO’s deliverables until conclusion of first draft of CMEP document