The overall objective is to improve knowledge and skills of 25 new labour inspectors on working condition inspection based on their training needs assessment.
Specific objectives:Upon completion of the training, trainees will be able to:
- Present on the key content of the international standard on labour inspection (C81);
- State the purpose, implication and provisions of the labour law related to labour contract when establishing the labour relation between the employer and the employee;
- State the purpose, implication and provisions of the labour law on dialogue and collective negotiation, collective labour agreement;
- Describe the basic content of and provisions of the labour law and implementation guidelines on wages;
- Apply basic skills to identify common violations in applying labour law on wages;
- Present the basic contents and provisions of the labour law and implementation guidelines on working hours and rest time;
- Describe the main content of the international standards and Vietnam regulations related to juvenile workers; and
- Apply knowledge gained into identification violations in applying labour discipline and material liability.