The overall objective is to improve knowledge and skills of new labour inspectors on OSH inspection based on their training needs assessment.
Specific objectives:Upon completion of the training, trainees will be able to:
- Present on the principles of OSH inspection;
- Describe the steps to conduct an OSH inspection ;
- Describe the concept of workplace hazards and the steps involved in a workplace risk assessment;
- Present the basic content of the law on OSH inspection;
- Apply basic skills to identify enterprises’ violations concerning the implementation of the labour law on occupational safety and health;
- Present the basic contents of the Labour Code and implementation guidelines on investigation of occupational accidents; and
- Present the basic contents of the Labour Code and implementation guidelines on occupational accident compensation and benefits.