Overall objective:To monitor and evaluate compliance with the CoC-VN for 88 recruitment agencies.
- Objective 1 : To collect and verify information and data related to the performance of 66 existing and 22 new selected recruitment agencies for ranking the recruitment agencies using the CoC-VN monitoring and evaluation tools; and
- Objective 2: To analyze and rank the recruitment agencies based on the information and data collected.
Attendees:Viet Nam Associaction of Manpower Supply (VAMAS), recruitment agencies and ILO.
- The final work plan for visit 88 recruitment agencies submitted;
- List of two overseas migrant workers and two return migrant workers and their contacts of each recruitment agencies out of 88 recruitment agencies to be be shared with ILO and VGCL during August 2016; and
- The evaluation of the CoC-VN implementation report and documentation on best practices of recruitment agencies in supporting lowing costs and protection of migrant workers to the satisfaction of the ILO submitted.
For further information please contact:Ms Nguyen Thi Mai Thuy
National Project Coordinator
ILO Country Office for Viet Nam
Tel.: +84 4 37340902 Ext 306