- Occupational Safety and Health Act No. 9 of 23 August 2001
- Industrial Relations Act of 24 September 2000
Policies and Strategies
- National Multi-sectoral Strategic Framework for HIV and AIDS 2009 – 2014
- Government’s Programme of Action 2008-2013
- National Health Policy, 2007
- Government of the Kingdom of Swaziland, The Second National Multisectoral HIV and AIDS Strategic Plan 2006-2008, June 2006, 94 pp.
- Government, National Multisectoral HIV and AIDS Policy, June 2006, 17 pp.
- The Industrial Relations Act, 2000, Code of Good Practice (Amendment) Notice, 2005
- Swaziland National Strategic Plan for HIV/AIDS 2000-2005
- Policy Document on HIV/AIDS and STD Prevention and Control of 1998
- Tripartite Declaration to Combat HIV/AIDS at Workplaces in Swaziland, 12 May 2006
- Swaziland Building Society’s Policy and Guidelines for Chronic and Life Threatening Diseases, January 2005
- Umbutto Swaziland Defence Force (USDF), Prevention of HIV and AIDS, Care and Support of the Infected and Affected in the USDF, 2003
- Swaziland Fruit Canners (PTY) LTD, Workplace policy, 30 May 2003
- Council of Mbabane, HIV/AIDS Policy in Workplace