During ILO Green Week 2021, you are invited to join innovators, business leaders, policy experts and environmental practitioners from around the globe to explore what a green future of work could look like, and how we can get there.
- Learn how the UN, governments, workers and employers are protecting the planet while promoting climate-neutral and climate-resilient economies.
- Engage with entrepreneurs as we celebrate Earth Day.
- Discover what skills will be key to the green jobs of the future in a session hosted by LinkedIn.
- Hear about priorities and partnerships in Africa, as leaders from across the continent launch a new Climate Action for Jobs initiative.
- Join us to celebrate success in challenging times, as we mark ILO green milestones.
Monday 19 April
Hosted by the Partnership for Action on Green Economy (PAGE).
Co-hosted by the World Resources Institute (WRI) and the ILO.
Tuesday 20 April
Hosted by the International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA).
Hosted by LinkedIn.
Wednesday 21 April
Hosted by the ILO Regional Office for Africa.
A conversation with real economy actors hosted by the International Trade Union Confederation (ITUC) and the International Organisation of Employers (IOE).
Thursday 22 April (Earth Day)
Nature-based solutions: supporting greener and job-rich economies
A conversation with IUCN and WWF hosted by the ILO Development and Investment Branch.
A human-centred circular economy
Hosted by the ILO Manufacturing, Mining and Energy Unit.
Sustainability and jobs through cities: C40 Alliance for green jobs
Hosted by the ILO Regional Office for Latin America and the Caribbean.
Friday 23 April
Face-to-face with green entrepreneurs from Africa and Latin America.