This series of research papers supports the work of the Global Commission on the Future of Work. Each of these original papers provides in-depth analysis and commentary on topics central to the debate on the future of work. The aim is highlight some key topics and encourage discussions on ways to foster an inclusive development process that puts decent work at its heart.
- Research Paper 1 - Innovative approaches for ensuring universal social protection for the future of work
- Research Paper 2 - Toward more inclusive measures of economic well-being: Debates and practices
- Research Paper 3 - The architecture of digital labour platforms: Policy recommendations on platform design for worker well-being
- Research Paper 4 - The future of work in a changing natural environment: Climate change, degradation and sustainability
- Research Paper 5 - The economics of artificial intelligence: Implications for the future of work
- Research Paper 6 - Working time and the future of work
- Research Paper 7 - Intergenerational mobility: A dream deferred?
- Research Paper 8 - Finding proactive features in labour market policies: A reflection based on the evidence