|Download the discussion guide in Excel format, fill-in and then send to firstname.lastname@example.org|
Tip: the discussion should first establish the factual basis and then consider the actual implementation of the respective policies and actions.
- Has your country ratified C.87 and C.98, and does government apply their provisions in practice?
- Does your country have any cases pending at the Committee on Freedom of Association?
- Does government promote and respect the right of employers and workers, as well as other interest groups, to freely organize and voice their concerns?
- Does government consult employers and workers at local and national level in developing national plans and policies?
- Have any violations of rights to freedom of association and to collective bargaining been reported or observed in the country?
- Do the members of the UN Country Team actively support ILO’s work in the areas of freedom of association and of collective bargaining?