Moderated by Caroline Casey (Founder, The Valuable 500), Paul Polman (Chair and Co-founder, IMAGINE) and Matthias Thorns (Deputy Secretary-General, International Organisation of Employers (IOE)) discussed what business leaders can and should do to make COVID-19 responses inclusive of persons with disabilities.
The panel discussion was followed by presentations by:
- Tomas Malango – Experimentation & Technology Support Director, Repsol
- Sarbani Chakravarty – Director, India Business and Disability Network (IBDN)
- Elham Youssefian – Inclusive Humanitarian Action and Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR) Advisor, International Disability Alliance (IDA)
The webinar ended with short interventions by:
- Yves Veulliet – Global Disability & Inclusion Leader, IBM
- Don Watson – Vice-President Global Workplace and Enterprise Services, Merck
- Manisha Mehta – Global Diversity & Inclusion Manager, Unilever
- Diane Lightfoot – CEO, Business Disability Forum (BDF) UK
International Sign interpretation and live captioning were provided.