The national TVET agency, or other entity responsible for the development of instructional material, should:
- develop a strategy for instructional materials
- identify existing instructional materials and the institutions that specialize in developing them
- develop partnerships with specialist institutions to adapt and improve existing materials or develop new ones
- invest in modern facilities and ICT to make instructional and learning materials available online
- raise awareness among teachers, trainers and apprentices about the availability and benefits of the instructional materials
- train teachers, trainers and apprentices in using the available materials
- enable flexibility for teachers and trainers in developing and adapting materials.