Video of the event
The event Monitoring compliance with ILO standards: Significant achievements and opportunities ahead has been organized, within the ILO centenary celebrations, to allow a discussion of the role of the Committee of Experts on the Application of Conventions and Recommendations (CEACR) and its relationship with the Conference Committee on the Application of Standards (CAS) in the context of achieving better compliance with ILO standards.
A conversation between a panel of esteemed key speakers will be live-streamed in three languages to ensure the widest possible participation and dissemination.
The event is scheduled for 15.00-18.00 on 28 November 2019 in Room II (See the programme and poster).
Judge Graciela Dixon Caton, current Chairperson CEACR
Guy Ryder, ILO Director-General
- Judge Robyn Layton, former Chairperson CEACR 2001-2007
- Professor Janice Bellace, former Chairperson CEACR 2008-2009
- Judge Abdul Koroma, former Chairperson CEACR 2013-2018
- Sonia Regenbogen, Employer Vice-Chairperson CAS
- Marc Leemans, Worker Vice-Chairperson CAS
- Patrick Rochford, Chairperson CAS 2019