1. General views of Assembly Hall during Fishing Convention voting, Palais des Nations, Geneva.
2. Fishing Convention vote result is announced.
3. Interview clip with Mr. Alain Moussat, Directeur du Travail, Chef du Bureau du Travail maritime, Ministère de l'Ecologie, du Développement et de l'Aménagement durables:
"Nous mangeons des produits qui sont pêchés et qui sont de plus en plus rares, et qui sont pêchés dans le cadre de conditions de travail très difficiles. Et il va falloir réguler cette activité économique. Et dans le cadre de cette régulation, avoir des normes sociales, sera un atout considérable."
4. Interview clip with Mr. Brandt Wagner, Senior Maritime Specialist, ILO:
"This is a very powerful force in getting rid of the worst vessels. And this is something we have in the Maritime Conventions now, but this is a big step forward, in terms of an ILO Fishing Convention. So that some of these - I've seen some of these vessels, where the conditions are just appalling, very unhealthy, very unsanitary, people are treated badly. In this case, it allows a port state to intervene and to say: "I'm sorry, you're not going anywhere until you clean this up." We hope this will put pressure to eliminate some of the worst vessels that are out there."
5. Interview clip with Ms. Elizabeth Tinoco, Director, Sectoral Activities, ILO:
"And the convention has been designed in the sense that, it opens doors for a wide ratification, and therefore I am very optimistic. I'm sure it will have entered into force in a very short time."