- Night Work (Women) Convention, 1919 (No. 4)
- Minimum Age (Trimmers and Stokers) Convention, 1921 (No. 15)
- Night Work (Women) Convention (Revised), 1934 (No. 41)
- Hours of Work and Rest Periods (Road Transport) Convention, 1939 (No. 67)
- Protection against Accidents (Dockers) Convention, 1929 (No. 28)
- Minimum Age (Non-Industrial Employment) Convention (Revised), 1937 (No. 60)
By terminating the legal effects of the six obsolete Conventions vis-à-vis the Organization the Conference contributes to the current process aimed at ensuring that the Organization has a robust and up-to-date body of labour standards serving as a global reference.
A similar abrogation exercise is put on the agenda of the Conference for its next session in June 2018.
- Provisional Record No. 10, 106th Session of the International Labour Conference (June 2017)
- Report VII(1), Abrogation of four and withdrawal of two international labour Conventions, ILC.106/VII/1
- Report VII(2), Abrogation of four and withdrawal of two international labour Conventions, ILC.106/VII/2
© International Labour Organization