The Governing Body reappointed, on the recommendation of its Officers, for a period of three years, the following members of the Committee of Experts on the Application of Conventions and Recommendations:
– Mr Lelio Bentes Corrêa (Brazil)
– Mr Rachid Filali Meknassi (Morocco)
– Mr Abdul G. Koroma (Sierra Leone)
– Mr Vitit Muntarbhorn (Thailand)
– Ms Ruma Pal (India)
– Mr Paul-Gérard Pougoué (Cameroon)
– Mr Yozo Yokota (Japan).
Global Dialogue Forum on Conditions of Personnel in Early Childhood Education (Geneva, 22–23 February 2012)
Invitation of an international non-governmental organization
The Governing Body, on the recommendation of its Officers, authorized the Director-General to invite the international non-governmental organization Voluntary Service Overseas (VSO International) to be represented at the Global Dialogue Forum as an observer.