- Gender-equitable rural work to reduce poverty and boost economic growth
- Investing in skills for socio-economic empowerment of rural women
- Rural women’s entrepreneurship is “good business”!
- Agricultural value chain development: Threat or opportunity for women’s employment?
- Women in infrastructure works: Boosting gender equality and rural development!
- Making migration work for women and men in rural labour markets
- Breaking the rural poverty cycle: Getting girls and boys out of work and into school