The Academy provides:
- Cutting-edge topics presented and discussed in a series of classes facilitated by the ILO and partners’ experts and resource persons
- A range of elective workshops offering insight into specific subjects, testing tools and training packages
- Opportunities to present the work that you are doing and discuss with it with experts
- A peer-assist session and space for receiving structured feedback to shape your project
- Structured knowledge-sharing sessions with an application of interactive learning methodologies
- Case-studies and examples from the world’s leading impact insurance providers
The Academy targets mid-to senior-level insurance practitioners exploring and setting up inclusive insurance programmes in their organizations. Regulatory and supervisory authorities willing to support inclusive and responsible insurance in their countries are also invited to attend. The Academy is also tailored for financial institutions or other distributors that are interested in inclusive insurance. It is useful for development practitioners, funding agencies and technical assistance providers supporting projects in this field.
The Academy combines plenary sessions, discussing fundamentals and current trends, with a wide range of electives with experts. The learning activities are highly interactive, featuring case studies and intensive discussions in a dynamic learning environment.