Who attends this Academy?
The ILO Entrepreneurship Trainers Academy welcomes application from:
- trainers working for BDS providers;
- microfinance institutions or as consultants;
- managers of enterprise development organizations;
- microfinance institutions, who wish to learn more about the training offered by the ILO for their programmes and projects.
Modality and duration
This course is composed of a distance learning phase (4 May-26 June 2020) , followed by a two weeks face-to-face training programme at the International Training Centre of the ILO in Turin, Italy (29 June-10 July 2020).
More information and registration
- Start and Improve Your Business (SIYB): The largest global business management training programme with a focus on starting and improving businesses as a strategy for creating more and better employment for women and men.
- GET Ahead: Gender and Entrepreneurship Together: GET Ahead has been used in over 30 countries and helped over half a million women better understand the basics of business and find strategies on how to deal with issues such as household and community demands, networking and mobility.
- Financial Education: The ILO financial education training materials are a series of materials designed to teach financial knowledge and management skills to vulnerable groups