Why should I join?The world of work looks different every day. These changes-driven by technological innovation, demographics, climate change, and globalization are unprecedented in their scale, speed, and depth. They are already profoundly reshaping the ways in which people work and live. The Summer School will provide participants with the tools they need to help shape new strategies and policies that deliver economic security, equal opportunity and social justice. An entire generation is ready to innovate for the work they deserve. Are you in?
What will I learn?
- Discover the impact of technology on jobs, as well as the risks and opportunities for governments, businesses, and people
- Gain insights into the jobs of tomorrow
- Receive an introduction to Just Transition strategies that balance social development with environmental sustainability
- Discuss the principles of responsible business conduct
- Explore a transformative agenda to promote gender equality and diversity in the Workplace
What will I be able to do?There is a real need to understand and anticipate the changing employment landscape, so we can work towards a better future of work. Jointly with other young leaders
- develop probable and preferable scenarios of the future
- draw strategy maps that illustrate a pathway towards this brighter future of work
- study more in-depth some of the policies and tools to reach the milestones along the pathway.
Who should attend this Summer School?
- Students who aspire to be thought leaders in the debate about the link between decent work and sustainable development
- Young people with leadership positions
For more information, visit: http://futureofwork.itcilo.org/summer-school/