Judgment No. 3879
1. The impugned decision dated 1 April 2014 is set aside, as is the earlier decision of the Executive Director of 15 November 2012.
2. The complainant’s 2011 PACE appraisal report is set aside; the FAO shall remove it from the complainant’s file and it shall be disregarded for subsequent action.
3. The FAO shall pay the complainant moral damages in the total amount of 10,000 euros.
4. The FAO shall also pay the complainant 1,000 euros in costs.
5. All other claims are dismissed.
The complainant challenges the decision not to revise the “unsatisfactory” overall rating of his performance.
complaint allowed; decision quashed; performance report