Judgment No. 3230
1. The decision of 21 December 2010 is set aside.
2. The case is remitted to the Agency in order that it may proceed as indicated in the judgment, under 4.
3. The Agency shall pay the complainant compensation in the amount of 1,500 euros for moral injury.
4. It shall also pay him 3,000 euros in costs.
5. All other claims are dismissed.
The complainant contends that, by classifying his post at grade B*10, although he already had 15 years’ experience, the Agency committed an obvious error of judgement.