Judgment No. 4421
1. The EPO shall pay the complainant interest of 5 per cent per year on the sum of 21.22 euros from the date of the deduction to the date of reimbursement.
2. The EPO shall reimburse the complainant for three days of remuneration deductions for strike participation, with interest as indicated in consideration 9 of the judgment.
3. The EPO shall pay the complainant moral damages in the amount of 3,000 euros.
4. It shall pay her 1,000 euros in costs.
5. All other claims are dismissed.
The complainant challenges the deductions made from her remuneration in respect of her absences due to participation in strikes.
complaint allowed; salary; deduction; right to strike; strike