Judgment No. 3522
1. The decisions to suspend Circular No. 286 embodied in Communiqués Nos. 23 and 24 are set aside.
2. The EPO shall pay the complainants one amount in the sum of 2,000 euros by way of costs.
3. The complaints are otherwise dismissed.
4. The applications to intervene filed by Mr B., Ms H., Ms K., Mr P., Mr S., Mr S., Ms S. and Mr T. are allowed.
5. The remaining applications to intervene are dismissed.
The complainants contest the lawfulness of two communiqués suspending the application of a circular on the protection of the dignity of staff.
complaint allowed; joinder; intervention; decision quashed; respect for dignity; staff representative