Judgment No. 3314
1. The decision contained in the letter of the Director-General dated 21 October 2011, so far as it relates to HBA Appeal No. 736, is set aside.
2. The Organization shall pay the complainant compensation for moral damage in the amount of 25,000 United States dollars.
3. The Organization shall pay the complainant 2,000 dollars in costs.
4. The Organization shall also pay the complainant the 4,000 dollars in costs, which the RBA recommended for the proceedings before it.
5. The complaint is otherwise dismissed.
The complainant requests compensation for the injury arising from inaction and delay by the Administration in pursuing her harassment complaint.
delay; compensation; harassment