ILO is a specialized agency of the United Nations
Sitemap | Contact us | Administration Franšais - Espa˝ol
> Home


My spouse has been recognized as my dependent and needs an attestation to cancel his/her private insurance. How can I obtain this?


Send your request by email to Don't forget to provide us with
your personnel number in the request.


< Back to list






Last update: 01.08.2016 ^ top