|Abandonment ID:|| 00665|
|Nombre del buque:||Marsol Dragon[resolved]|
|Puerto de abandono:||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|Fecha de abandono:||1 Mayo 2022|
|Fecha de notificación:||24 Junio 2022|
|Reporting Member Govt. or Org.:||Fed. Int. de los Trabajadores del Trasporte (ITF)|
|No. de marinos:||13|
|Nacionalidades:||Egipto(3); India(6); Nigeria(1); Rusia, Federación de(2); Ucrania(1)|
|Circunstancias:||P&I : Shipowners|
13 seafarers are owed wages for 3 months (March, April and May).
All seafarers are seeking their repatriation. At least 5 of them at least have expired seafarers employment contracts.
|Acciones tomadas:||20 Junio 2022: Flag State informed|
Contacted the company, flag state and P&I.
The UAE maritime authorities have been informed.
|Estado del pago:||Payment Pending|
The total wages outstanding is US$168,785.
|Comentarios y observaciones:||Fed. Int. de los Trabajadores del Trasporte (ITF) (25 Julio 2022)|
March and April wages have been paid. June and July wages are still outstanding and the crew are awaiting repatriation.
Panamá (26 Agosto 2022)
In response DRAGON", communications:
l. Through email dated June 23, 2022, reiterated on June 24, 2022, the PMA sent I SI Communication addressed to Owners, Operator and/ or Local Resident Agent, communicating the labour complaint filed against the vessel, and requesting the measures taken to correct such deficiencies.
2. We requested on June 24, 2022, the activation of the Financial Security with INGOSSTRAKH INSURANCE COMPANY. This Administration has imposed an administrative restriction over the vessel.
3. Through Email dated July 05, 2022, the PMA sent 2Sl Communication addressed to Owners, Operator and/ or Local Resident Agent, communicating the labour complaint filed against the vessel, and requesting the measures taken to correct such deficiencies.
4. On July 06, 2022, P&l Club provided evidence of payments, and on July 05, 2022, ITF responded that some have started to receive payments in their accounts, but not yet resolved.
5. On July 28, 2022, the P&l Club provided update indicating the following:
"...Please note that based on our latest communication with Members, we understand that all June wages have been paid and received by the crewmembers. Please find attached the Master's statement confirming the same.
6. On the basis that July wages have not become due yet and given that the crew have no longer any outstanding wages, we trust it is in order to consider the matter resolved
7.Through Email dated July 28, 2022, addressed to P&l Club, requested evidence of payment made tor June and July 2022.
Fed. Int. de los Trabajadores del Trasporte (ITF) (30 Agosto 2022)
All owed wages have been paid and all but 1 of the crew have been repatriated. The 1 seafarer is awaiting repatriation.
Fed. Int. de los Trabajadores del Trasporte (ITF) (16 Septiembre 2022)
The last remaining crew member has been paid and repatriated.