|Abandonment ID:|| 00666|
|Ship name:||Mirjana K|
|7-digit IMO no.:||7420742|
|Port of abandonment:||Piraeus, Greece|
|Abandonment date:||14 June 2022|
|Notification date:||24 June 2022|
|Reporting Member Govt. or Org.:||ITF|
|No. of Seafarers:||9|
|Circumstances:||Most of the crew are repatriated home but Owner failed to pay them their salaries for April and May 2022. On board are 7 new crewmembers, and 2 old ones to whom he failed to pay salary for April and May.|
|Actions taken:||14 June 2022: Flag State informed|
Negotiations with the owner, P&I and flag state.
|Payment status:||Payment Pending|
The total wages outstanding is in excess of US$54,000.
|Comments and Observations:||ITF (24 June 2022)|
Continuous negotiations with the owner. Crew are very cooperative.
Govt. of Greece (20 July 2022)
1. For the aforementioned vessel, no Greek owner/operator/manager is registered according to the GISIS
2. On 11-07-2022, Port Authority of Piraeus was informed about the abandonement case and, after executing inspection according to PSC regulations, vessel is detended and foreseen sunctions are applied.
3. According to Masterís statement a significant amount of supplies was delivered to the vessel ensuring adequacy approximately until the end of July.
Govt. of Panama (26 August 2022)
In response to the labor complaint filed against the vessel "MIRJANA K". with IMO No. 7420742, you will find the latest communications:
1. Through Email dated on June 14, 2022, the PMA sent Communication addressed to Owners, Operator and/ or Local Resident Agent, communicating the labour complaint filed a ainst the vessel, and re uestin the measures taken to correct such deficiencies.
2. This Administration has imposed an administrative restriction over the vessel.
3. Through Email dated July 17, 2022, the activation of the financial guarantee was requested.
4. Technical documents have been issued by the Flag State, to reduce the crewmembers to a minimum, which was requested by the PSC.