|Abandonment ID:|| 00237|
|Nom du navire:||Ratibor[disputed]|
|No. OMI (7 chiffres):||6505662|
|Date d'abandon:||31 mars 2016|
|Date de notification:||6 avril 2016|
|Gouvernement ou entité rapportante:||Fed. int. des ouvriers du transport (ITF)|
|Nombre de marins:||7|
|Nationalités:||Russie, Fédération de(7)|
|Circonstances:||Crew joined the ship with 4+1 month contracts 27.06.2015 in the port of Las Palmas, 10.07.2015 she left the port, next port of call should have been Colombo, Sri Lanka. Due to cancelation of charter, vessel proceeded to Malaga and laid up there until 30/07/15 and till now.|
|Actions entreprises:||22 avril 2016: Provisions fournies|
Conditions on board reported by IMO
- Food is purchased with money provided by the owner. There is sufficient food of good quality on board.
- Fuel is provided by the owner and is reported to be sufficient.
- Water, as above.
- There are reported attempts to provide recreational outlets for the crew. These amount to providing the crew with internet/phone cards etc.
- The most important consideration when insuring the crew welfare is that their families are protected and that they are provided for. This is reported not to be the case.
Contacts with the owner
|Situation concernant le rapatriement:||octobre 2015: Autres|
Report by the IMO
- 3 crew of the `Ratibor¿ were signed off in August.
- one crew was repatriated in October 2015.
22 avril 2016: En attente de rapatriement
Report by the IMO
- There is insurance in place which covers repatriation. Should the funds after settlement of the wages not be sufficient this insurance will cover the costs.
- The crew wish to remain on-board to ensure their interests are fully met.
At the end of August 3 crew members were repatriated from board without final payment. The 4 remaining on board are required by the flag state.
|Paiement des salaires:||En attente de paiement|
USD 100,250 in outstanding to crew currently on board
|Commentaires et observations:||Fed. int. des ouvriers du transport (ITF) (23 mai 2017)|
Crew have left the vessel which is now up for auction
Fed. int. des ouvriers du transport (ITF) (7 décembre 2017)
No further update expected.