Montrer le résumé/citation:
Pays: Eswatini - Sujet: Droit constitutionnel
Eswatini - Droit constitutionnel - Règlement, Décret, Arrêté, Ordonnance
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Regulations, 2020 (LN No. 72 of 2020). Adoption: 2020-03-27 | SWZ-2020-R-110049 Made under Section 43 of the Disaster Management, 2006.
PART I - PRELIMINARY PROVISIONS
1. Citation and Commencement.
PART II - COUNTERING CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
3. Prevention of spread of Covid -19.
4. Compulsory notification on suspected cases.
5. Screening of persons.
6. Test samples for Covid-19.
7. Notification on development of symptoms.
8. Isolation for asymptomatic person.
9. Isolation for symptomatic person.
10. Steps upon examination.
11. Measures for defined geographic area.
12. Refusal of medical examination, treatment, isolation and quarantine.
13. Refusal to cooperate with enforcement officer.
14. Places of quarantine and isolation.
PART III - INTERNAL AND CROSS-BORDER TRAVEL
15. Internal Travel.
16. Cross –Border Travel.
PART IV - CONSUMER PROTECTION
18. Price control.
19. Unfair practices.
20. Supply of Goods.
21. Restriction and prohibition on sale of liquor.
22. Restriction on restaurants.
23. Essential industries.
PART V - GENERAL PROVISIONS
25. Restriction and prohibition of gatherings.
26. Duties of port of health officers.
27. Closure of schools and Tertiary Institutions.
28. Suspension of visits.
29. Spreading rumours or unauthenticated information on COVID -19.
30. Immunity against liability.
31. Emergency Procurement Procedures.
32. Authority to issue guidelines.
33. Offences and penalties.
Adoption: 2020-03-27 | SWZ-2020-R-110049
Made under Section 43 of the Disaster Management, 2006.
Eswatini - Droit constitutionnel - Constitution
The Constitution of the Kingdom of Swaziland Act, 2005 (No. 001 of 2005). - Adoption: 2005-07-26 | SWZ-2005-C-71892 Chapter I - The Kingdom and its Constitution
Chapter II - Monarchy
Chapter III - Protection and Promotion of Fundamental Rights and Freedoms
Chapter IV - Citizenship
Chapter V - Directive Principles of State Policy and Duties of the Citizen
Chapter VI - The Executive
Chapter VII - The Legislature
Chapter VIII - The Judicature
Chapter IX - Director of Public Prosecutions and the Commission of Human Rights and Public Administration
Chapter X - The Public Service
Chapter XI - Public Finance
Chapter XII - Land, Minerals, Water and Environment
Chapter XIII - Local Government
Chapter XIV - Tradititional Institutions
Chapter XV - International Relations
Chapter XVI - Leadership Code of Conduct
Chapter XVII - Amendment of the Constitution
Chapter XVIII - Miscellaneous
Chapter XIX - Transitional Provisions
Adoption: 2005-07-26 | SWZ-2005-C-71892
Chapter I - The Kingdom and its Constitution